Tips to consider when filling out your application:
1. Be persuasive. You can do this by providing specific examples coupled with relevant and detailed information about your small business.
2. Make it compelling. What is it that makes your business truly unique? Show us! Submit photos of your best work, earned media, or letters of recommendation to strengthen your application.
3. Keep it simple. We don't accept spiral bound materials or plastic sleeves.
4. Plan ahead. Keep in mind that the deadline to apply is February 3. Don't wait until the week before to begin your application to win $10,000!
5. Save your answers. The online application form does not save incomplete applications. To ensure that your answers will not be lost, save them in a Word document.