B2B Matchmaking Scheduled Meetings
Prescheduled meetings take place from 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon. Meetings must be scheduled in advance. Please visit: https://www.bmmreg.com/Latino/SellerSignup and use the code provided in your Small Business Summit registration confirmation email.
Attendees who have preregistered for matchmaking will meet with procurement officers from government agencies and from Fortune 500 companies to discuss contracting opportunities.
Note: Meetings must be scheduled in advance, and we encourage every attendees to have a DUNS number and CCR registration to participate.
Confirmed buyers include:
- Defense Logistics Agency
- U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service
- U.S. Department of Agriculture Farm Service Agency
- Internal Revenue Service
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- U.S. Marine Corps Systems Command
- UNICOR, Federal Prison Industries
- Verizon Communications
You must register your business on the following site to participate in B2B. We encourage you to register as soon as possible:
How do I register as a SUPPLIER?
1. Click following link: https://www.bmmreg.com/Latino/SellerSignup
2. Enter pass code provided: VJBGYQ
3. Complete registration form
4. Select the "Continue" button
5. You will then receive a confirmation email shortly with additional instructions
If you have questions about the B2B National Procurement Matchmaking, please visit the following:
Telephone: Please contact Registration Desk to obtain your code at 855-211-7447.